In Google Docs:
Click File>Page settings:
- Change the orientation of the document (Portrait or Landscape)
- Change the page size to a preset size for different purposes (tabloid, legal, etc.)
- Change the margins of the document
- This one is really important to me because I prefer narrow margins on all of my docs
- Pro-Tip - Set the page settings that you like as the default and each new doc that opens will follow that default setting!
In Google Drawings:Click File>Page setup
- Change the size of your canvas to preset sizes
- Customize the size of your canvas using a custom setting:
- This is great for creating headers, website icons, buttons, etc.
- You can pick whatever size you need for your project
In Google Slides:
Click File>Page Setup
- Change the format of your screens for different projectors (4:3, 16:9, 16:10)
- Customize the size of your slides in custom settings using Inches, centimeters, points, or pixels